Friday, January 15, 2010

Marathon Sponsors Needed!

Well, the season is upon us...only 3 months until the Kentucky Derby Marathon...and this year, I'll be running it!  I am so excited!   This will be my first marathon and I am looking for some sponsors, either business or individual.  The money will help to offset the costs of the training races, race fees, lodging, food and other misc expenses that I will incur.  All donations are welcome and can be made through paypal at:  simplysandra@vsgonzalezgroup.com.  Any donation of $100 or more will get you a "spot" for your name/organization/business on my running shirt!  Any money left over from the donations at the end of the marathon will be donated to Kosair Childrens' Foundation.  You can view my fundraising page at:  http://www.active.com/donate/HelpKosairChildren/sandragonzalez.   Feel free to make a direct donation to the cause by on the webpage.

Thanks again for all your support.  For more information please email me at:  sandra@vsgonzalezgroup.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment