Monday, August 31, 2009

I make wallets to match your purses!

I was asked today if I made wallets, and the answer is YES!  Of course, I mean, how could I make a purse and not have the matching wallet to go along?!  Sinful, I tell you.  So, here are some pictures of the one I just finished for a customer...she has a matching purse, of course:)
It's a basic 3-fold wallet ( I can do the 1/2 fold also, but most people, including myself, tend to prefer this one).
The back zippered pocket is optional.
Here it is unfolded.  The top section include 2 credit card holders and a long money pocket.  The bottom section has either 6 credit card pockets and one long pocket, or 8 credit card pockets.  This one has the 8 credit card pockets.
The top section...
The bottom...
And here is the back zippered coin pocket.  All in all, a cute wallet.  I love it because I can lay my money out straight and not have to wad/fold it up (it usually was more along the lines of wad vs folded)!.  Plus, sometimes when I am just running into the store, I can just grab the wallet and go. 
So, there you have it...wallets to match the purses!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment