Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new website/blogsite!...


ok, you got me...I have no idea what this is really called.  I am pretty much blogger illiterate!  I do plan on learning though and if you bear with me, you will soon see the most amazing site ever!  Ok, maybe not THAT amazing, but you will definately see more than just green polka-dots!  Promise. 


Eventually you will be able to follow me as I search for the simple life!  You will see pictures of everything from family to dogs to the Hillbilly countryside in which I am currently residing to the new line of purses I am creating called Simply Sandra.  You will read about my daily adventures in homeschooling my 5 year old son, keeping the house cleaned (not my strength), and building my business (yep, you'll also be able to view and purchase/order from this site!).


So, please, bear with me as I figure everything out and attempt to get updated in this crazy techie world!


with love,
Simply Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment