Friday, September 25, 2009

Batteries...finally!

So...as promised, I did finally go buy some batteries for my camera!  I know, I know, major slacker!  But the good news is...I haven't just been sitting around doing nada...here are some new projects I have been working on!


Isn't this just gorgeous?  Made of brocade and faux leather, it has an absolutely classy look!


I added a black silk bow for the finishing touch.




The inside has 3 pockets and a magnetic snap.
Only $25!!!  What a deal!

When I'm not working on purses, I love to quilt!  I have been working on this quilt for a while now and mind you, this is only the pieced top...it isn't quilted yet.  I do love it though!!!


How cool is this?!  I call it the "God's Eye" quilt because it reminds me of those crafts we used to make as kids with the varigated yarn and popcicle sticks in Spanish class!


I just love the colors!!!


Up close you can see that it is made up of dozens (seemed like zillions) of small squares!  A bit time-consuming but the end result was sooo worth it!


My son has to model everytime I take a picture!  This is a large throw size or a twin/full size "topper" (fits just across the top of a full size bed w/ no overhang). 
Buy it now for the holidays...makes an amazing gift!  Will be machine quilted with black back and multi-colored thread.  Only $200!!!

So, there ya go...now you know what I've been up to while the batteries were dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment