Thursday, September 10, 2009

More projects

Here are a few more bags I have been making...
I quilted this one with a varigated brown/tan thread.  I love the way the quilting and bow stand out.
The inside has one large and 2 small pockets.
The customer also ordered a matching wallet...
inside...
back zippered pocket.
She also ordered a small bag, almost like a coin purse with outside pockets and a long enough strap to wear like a messenger bag...
Kind of blurry...but you see the 2 pockets on the outside...there are 2 on the other side as well.
inside...
and, yes, I won't lie,...my absolute favorite!  GO COLTS!!!  This one is mine...it's a tote that is tall enough to hold notebooks/books/etc, with 2 pockets on the outside (one on each side) and 6 inside...
I quilted the fabric with a meandering design...too cute!
and the inside...you can see that there are 2 large pockets and 4 small ones...to keep organized!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work, it is amazing.
    i don't suppose you can send to Egypt?
    what are your prices range?

    ReplyDelete