Thursday, September 3, 2009

Camo and Pink...a new favorite!

My cousin, Amy, is dating an Army guy.  Being the cute, supportive girlyfriend that she is, she has decided to order a camoflauge tote and makeup bag.  She ordered the camo online, it's the real stuff, and wanted it lined with pink and a pink bow.  Well, finally her order came and this is it...I really like it and think it's super cute!
She is going to use it as her school bag, so it's big enough for her college books.
The inside has one large camo pocket that I divided into 2 pockets (can't really tell in this picture).
It also has a zippered pocket on the other side.
I'm thinking this could definately be a great style for anyone who is either in the military or has a loved one in the military.   I can see diaper bags, purses, totes, wallets, etc being made from this with all different colors as the contrast.  It could be a great way to show off your support!  This bag would be $30 not including the purchase of the special camo (I guess each branch of the military has a different look???  Still researching that!).

No comments:

Post a Comment